3 bed House - Terraced Sold Subject to Contract
Offers In The Region Of £210,000
3 1 1
Tailor Made Sales and Lettings are delighted to bring to market this well presented, three bedroom mid terraced property, ideal for young families and first time buyers. The property is ideally situated within a short distance of local amenities including Co-Op store, pharmacy, hairdressers, pubs, schools and public transport links.
The property is tucked away in a quiet position with a pedestrianised frontage, rear vehicular access with single garage to the rear.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a front entrance hallway, large through lounge / diner, fully fitted galley kitchen that could be knocked through to create a kitchen / diner.
The first floor comprises two excellent sized double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
The rear garden is low maintenance with raised paved patio area, steps down to another patio, single garage and rear gated access.
We will require the following information before we can advise our clients to accept or reject your offer:
• Full proof of up to date deposit funds (by way of bank statement, bank screenshot, building society book or solicitors letter)
• Should your deposit funds be coming from equity within your sale we require a memorandum of sale confirming your sale agreed price and an up to date mortgage statement outlining your redemption figure
• Should your offer be a full "cash" offer we require proof of the full amount or a solicitors letter
• Proof of your mortgage decision in principle (must have a recent date, full names and loan to value ratio)
• Details including name, address, telephone number and email of who is arranging your mortgage (i.e. brokerage or direct bank)
Should you have any question on the above please contact us.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point of which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
Please note we have not tested the services, or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising the purchase.
These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact, or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants.
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulators, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.